воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

free accounting quiz




*I hate that I�get angry at people when they ask me simple things, like "how are you?" and "whatapos;s wrong?" because I canapos;t answer and I donapos;t know how to answer those questions even if I could.*


*I hate that I write sad songs, and people might think that they are a cry for help, but I always try to assure them that they arenapos;t when what I really need is to be reassured."


*I hate that Iapos;m always in pain, and that I�seek pain, because I�think pain means Iapos;m doing something right for once; I SHOULD�BE�IN�PAIN and Iapos;m unhappy when Iapos;m not in pain.*


*I hate that Iapos;m uncomfortable when people hug me because I worry that they will be able to feel how FAT I feel inside.* �


*I hate that my stomach makes embarrassing noises in front of people and they look at me funny.*�







drainage wound, free accounting quiz, free accounting quizzes.



Комментариев нет: