пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

breakdance 2004




Wednesday and Thursday I had lots of meetings.� I�met with Pastor, the missions director, the secretary and a few supporters.� They all went really well.� I�am relived to have them over with.� I�think I get stressed for nothing before those meetings.

I did do some fun things yesterday.� I�had lunch with a group of people I worked with at US Bank when I�lived here (many years ago).� It was good to catch up with them. �Then, last night a friend of mine surprised me and took me to the Arkansas state fair.� I�really enjoyed just walking around seeing the rides and animals.� Of course, we enjoyed some good fair cuisine: turkey leg and funnel cake-good stuff.

Tonight a friend of mine is throwing me a party at her dadapos;s farm.� We will be doing a bon fire and for wheeling.� I�am excited

face lift surgery in california, breakdance 2004, breakdance 2 step, breakdance 2 soundtrack, breakdance 2 electric boogaloo.



Комментариев нет: