пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

costa rico surfing




Okay, so I didnt really say too much last night, other than the fact that i binged.

Aside from the small binge, Ive been doing well. Ive gone to the gym everyday since I started feeling better and my eating has stayed on track. Went to the gym this morning and for lunch had half a white pita with two pieces of turkey and then a berry apple sauce (my fave so yum)

Ive been doing like 200 crunches and other ab exercises a day and I can definitely feel it, but I do look slimmer.

My date last night went well. Heapos;s really nice and we seemed to hit it off. Ended up being lots of making out =x I told myself I wasnt going to rush into anything, but I guess I let that go. I need to step back and control myself more. I thought it went well, but I havent heard from him and I dont really plan on texting him. Iapos;m going to have to start playing games again. I hate games. .
costa rico surfing, costa rico surf trips, costa rico surf report, costa rico surf camps.



Комментариев нет: