пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bb gun gun machine




Anyone with a stock Paja.. Does she look stock now? I went at her with a mister clean magic eraser and I�think I got it all but I�am not absolutely postive.

I have definitely made up my mind that I am going to be getting a second Paja eventually, which I am immediately going to send off to Requeim (or whoever else I can find) to do the eyeshadow like mine used to have but better quality. Her name will be Raja as my Paja has kept her stock name and I�like cutesy twin names. I�still love my Paja but she looks a bit plain to me now.

I�have almost completely through 2007 done for the face up thread but I�need to retake Zuoraapos;s picture as she turned out really yellow and Blancheapos;s because I forgot she had painted eyelids. I also have to photograph Vivien and figure out if my Paja is stock now or if I�have to find someone to take a picture for me.

On the subject of twins or multiples at least, Tweety arrived yesterday and�Papin the fifth arrived today.�I�canapos;t find the wig I�had for Tweety, I donapos;t know what I did with it I mean I know it is in the apartment but I�have not seen in three of�four days I�think it may have become lost amidst the shuffle of all the pullip/anime stuff that is�everywhere right now. I currently have Pickles (Tweety) in Suiseisekiapos;s spare wig which matches her eyes perfectly but does not represent my greatest chance for happiness, worse case scenerio Requiem is supposed to bring some wigs to sell to our little meet and I�know one of them�is a long orange wig which would match Tweetyapos;s coloring quite nicely.��Tangerine came today and I�was dying to take photos of her but while my husband hand delivered her to me at my grandparentapos;s house (I went for a visit with the baby who is two months old today)�he did not have the forethought to grab my camera. She has added eyelashes which actually make her look like a much more adult Papin but other than that she is stock. Surpringsly her wig is much better quality than my other two stock Papinapos;s wig.� Iapos;m going to hopefully do a photo shoot with her tomorrow if I�have time as I�have been super busy lately. I did debox Vivien last night but I�havenapos;t had a chance to photograph her yet, still havenapos;t deboxed the Oz set yet.

I ordered Debut (LE Wind with bike)�off of a Japanese site and I�think I successfully�paid for her but because all the information was in Japanese I am entirely sure. When I�translate it, it says payment is completion but they have not sent me a shipping notice yet and the last time I�ordered something they shipped within like a day of payment and it has been two or three days. It hasnapos;t shown up on my cc statement yet but I�did notice a pending charge for approximately her price which I�assume is her, so I�am not sure what the hold is.
bb gun gun machine, bb gun gun pellet, bb gun hand, bb gun hand gun.



Комментариев нет: